June 9, 2008

Dainty & Daredevil

My neighbors are moving to Annapolis, Maryland in a few weeks and they wanted me to photograph their girls before they left. It was such a fun shoot! The girls got to pick whatever props and assessories they wanted to bring to use in the shoot so I was thoroughly amused with their selections. Audrey (aka Daredevil) was super cute in her pink tutu and red curly hair while Julia (aka Dainty) decided to be a sassy Texan and whip out her cowgirl hat. I have to say that the photo in front of the Austin mural is hilarious! Julia found that "Home for Sale" sign and incorporated it in the photo. I love it! I will miss them as neighbors and wish them the very best life in Maryland.








3 comments:

Misty said...

Nellis, I love these. She is rocking that cowgirl hat. Love it!!

Cristina said...

I love every single one of these!

Tiffany said...

What a fantastic shoot Brandi!!
Amazing shots!!