August 26, 2008

Back to School

It seems hard to believe that it's time for school again. While I love summer probably more than the average person, I have to say I like getting back into a regular routine during the school year. My baby started the 2nd grade and all you moms out there know that it just seems like yesterday we were bringing them home from the hospital. I did get a bit teary eyed yesterday after I dropped Slobo off BUT not for long...I was off like a mad woman conquering the running errands world. I vacuumed the car, went to the carwash, bank, Walgreens, 2 Wal-Marts, Target and Toys R Us. Whew! This goes out to all the mamas out there sending their babies to school on their first day. Oh, Sloan wants to know how many compliments he has gotten so leave him a comment! :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear sloan, I like your pictures. you should take more.from emily!

Misty said...

What a handsome little man!

Brandi's blog said...

Sloan,
You're getting to be such a handsome boy! You're our favorite nephew.
Love from Aunty Andy & Uncle Rick