October 2, 2008

My Families Rock!

I have to say that the families I have been able to meet and photograph really do ROCK! I have met some of the sweetest, coolest, funniest families all through my work. I really do love my job. Last week while embarking on more of my fall shoots I had the pleasure of photographing the "J's" again. They are so easy going, relaxed and photogenic they make my job easy. We came across this bumper sticker on the side of the building and I told them we had to use it in one of their photos b/c well...let's face it big or small...families rock! Before posting today I decided I better do a little research here and see what this bumper sticker is all about. It's actually quite cool. It's an Austin website where you can browse all the cool things to do as a family in Austin. Check it out: www.familiesrock.com





2 comments:

Misty said...

What a cute family. I like this shoot. Looks like fun.

Tiffany said...

Great shots Brandi!!