January 5, 2009

Helloooooooooooooo 2009!

So, I haven't blogged in so long that I forgot my user name and password. Here we are in a new year with new hopes and dreams. I've taken lots of great photos through the holiday season and didn't get to blog alot of them so I will be posting some of those for fun. When I went back to Missouri at Thanksgiving I had the opportunity to photograph Angie for her senior photos. I had fun looking at my hometown through my photography eyes on. I was looking for specific spots we could use for our shoot and I discovered a whole new playground. It really is fun trying to find beauty in the not so obvious places! However, when you have a model like this one it's kind of hard to take a bad shot.










3 comments:

Misty said...

Rock on! I love that last one. And the new header is pretty sweet too. Welcome back!

Tiffany said...

YAY!! A post!! I love this shoot!!
Every shot is so fun ~

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Brandi! You knocked it out of the park once again! I can't wait to see the rest...and order a couple for myself :-)