June 14, 2009

Port Aransas Beach Photos

The Port A. Beach Photo sessions were a big hit and I will do that again and again. :)It's a great way for me to take a forced vacation. Ha!
If you didn't get in on the special this time, don't worry I'll definitely be doing it again. I had a great time photographing the Turchiano family. They were so relaxed and easy going with their new baby and all. Our first stop was at some pastel colored buildings with white picket fences and hibiscus flower bushes and then we were off to the beach. We got malled by mosquitos at our first destination but the breeze at the beach blew those little suckers away. There's always an adventure involved with outdoor photography. For some reason my last 5 photos aren't showing up on this post so I'll add them below.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
Just thought this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/monsters-inc-party-supplies.html]monsters inc Party Supplies[/url].