July 1, 2009

Barefoot & Crazy

A few weeks ago, I heard that Jack Ingram was shooting his "Barefoot & Crazy" video here in Austin and everyone was invited. I loaded the boys up that Friday night and we cruised out to the Lakeway Spa and Resort to see what all the hubbub was about. It was alot of fun watching to see how they made a video. We are in the second level pool and had Sloan up on LeRoy's shoulders in hopes of getting him in the video. They took some close up shots of him but we didn't make the cut. Although, there are a sea of legs in the beginning of the video and I honestly think one pair is mine. I thought I saw my tattoo on the ankle. Ha! Anyway, I loved how the video turned out b/c it's so Austin. Check it out.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm sure that was a hoot. I wish you guys had made the cut!