March 12, 2010

We Are Back From Vegas!


Our trip to Vegas for WPPI was a huge success! I had a great time showing LeRoy around the WPPI conference and he even went to a couple of classes with me. The only class he was interested in was the "Celebrate Sexy" class on Boudoir photography...go figure! Men...gotta love em'! I sailed through my presentation multiple times and met a lot of great people there. Hopefully, something I said will inspire them in their own business. I love going to that tradeshow b/c there are so many cool products I can't soak everything in. Here's a few shots from the Pounds Booth.






2 comments:

Misty said...

Look at you with the microphone on!! I hate I missed it. Looks like you had fun!!

Leslie McKaig (photographer) said...

Hi Brandi-
Thanks for the sweet words on the blog! You did an awesome job at WPPI! We are huge fans~keep up the good work!~Leslie (studio d)