August 11, 2010

Love Is In The Air

I had a couple photo shoots over the weekend and this family just started my day off on the right foot. The shoot started with them on a cute butterfly bench and before I could even take the first photo Sadia and Lucas were kissing. I loved it! I usually have to beg my clients to kiss and even then they usually do such a fast peck that my 8 frames per second camera couldn't even capture it so I have to ask them to kiss again! There was no asking a second time with these two...in fact at one point the kissing session kept on going so I coaxed them into a dip and they never stopped locking lips the whole time. :)
Lucas is in the Army and is home on leave until November and then he's off to Afganistan so there were a few times where I could just see the love pouring out of them. At one point, I could see Sadia just taking in the moment and trying to savor every bit of it. Then, their two twin girls were just cute as bug's ears! The whole family was so fun and playful and full of laughter that it made my job so easy. The photos speak for themselves.







5 comments:

Simi said...

Lovely work here! I really like how the photos of them came out.

Jennifer Moore said...

That dragonfly bench is really cool. Where is it?

Brandi's blog said...

We did the entire shoot up at The Domain. The dragonfly bench is in one of the little park areas amongst the stores.

MaryAnne said...

Dropping by from Sadia's blog, and just wanted to say that these photos are so beautiful! I love the use of the scarf, especially - and that everything looks completely natural. Gorgeous work.

Elaine said...

What a beautiful family