August 28, 2011

Super Fun Shoot This Morn!

This week was back to the grind with getting the kids back to school which means getting up super early Monday through Friday. When my weekends roll around, I like to try and sleep in a little but NOT this weekend. Yesterday, my son had a football scrimmage in the morning that we had to get up early for and then this morning my bootie was dragging rear up and at em' at 5:45am. I had to be out in Dripping Springs (half hour from my house) at 6:45am! Whew! That's alot to ask from little ol' me but I did it and we had a blast! Here's a few shots from this awesome tee shirt company I'm working for to help them establish their brand using my colorful, fun photography with their fun,beautiful models and unique tees. If you haven't heard of ATXMafia, then you're out of the loop my friend. Check them out...they have THE cutest tees you've ever set your eyes on! I love the one that says, "Genuine, fun lovin', sweet tea drinkin', boot scootin' Southern Girl". As for the 1957 Chevy, it belongs to their uncle...so cool.




No comments: