October 25, 2011

Mixing It Up Is Merrier Fall Mini Shoots

My last few weeks I have been uber busy...ha ha I used the word uber! I'm so easily amused. Anyway, can you tell I've been holed up in my office with my nose to the computer working by myself way too long? I have been working hard to get the proof books ready to go so I haven't been posting any pics lately. So, I'm about to change that! I've got some great stuff both weeks. The first week was "a little bit country" which we had a great time shooting in a dry river bed, used some bits of whispy grass and lots of golden sunlight. The second week was "a little bit city" and we used lots of colorful walls, stairwells and doors. Thanks to Austin, TX we have some cool, cool spots to choose from. Take a looksey and I'm sure you'll likesy what you see...all my families are so cute I don't know how you couldn't like my photos. :) Geez...I really need to get some sleep! Here's a few to get you started.










1 comment:

Tiffany said...

These are amazing Brandi!! :)