February 19, 2012

New Photos!!! Yeah!

Ok, I'm actually going to stop and post some photos that I recently took. Two posts in one day...shocker! I recently took some headshots for Sovettey and she rocked it! She was so photogenic and just really natural in front of the camera. She made my job so easy. It was a bit chilly outside and she didn't bring a coat so we had to let her warm up in the car between locations. I always like to tell my subjects that modeling is hard work especially when the weather is not that great! Let's hear it for those super models out there! With out further adoo...herrrrreeee's Sovettey!







1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Brandi ~These are so awesome!
I wont be going to WPPI, are you?
I will have to comment more or even email since I am not on facebook any more!
I hope you are doing great!
So glad to find another travel lover! Maybe someday we will meet on a beach some place!