November 2, 2012

The "Country" Mini Sessions

I am on the tail end of my month long mini session shoots and I have to say that I am one tired lady! I started with two weeks downtown to get some good urban photos and these last two weeks I have moved to the country for some good outdoor shots. I tried to use different places at the park than I've used before and it's amazing how if you look closely even the dead, dried foliage can make some really cool backgrounds. It's been a fun, crazy run this past month but I've truly enjoyed taking all these family photos and hopefully these photos will be cherished for years to come. To start here's the "W" family which happen to be my neighbors that I've never photographed before and I had a real ball with them.



Here's the cute "M" family with their boots on!



Photobucket

Here's the "T" family with their little snow princesses!



Here's the "C"family and they are full of life!



I had to save the best for last...

No comments: