May 30, 2018

Jaxson Senior 2018

These senior sessions are killing me emotionally! I guess because I know a lot of these kids personally and I'm going to be in this exact boat next year when my son will be a senior so my emotions are running high. I have cried like 3 times making and watching this video. The words in this song are heart wrenching. I'm sure Jaxson would've loved a rap song to his senior photos but this song is for his mom and I know she'll appreciate the words like I do. I love these kids that are making their senior sessions their own. Jaxson always wears a hat forward/backwards and if he's playing soccer then it's in a ponytail so these photos show exactly who he is on a daily basis. He's off to Texas A & M Corpus Christi in the fall to do big things. I wish him the best. Grab your glass of wine and a little tissue because you're going to need it and kick back and relax and watch this tear jerker. :) #bowiesenior2018

No comments: