October 5, 2020

ATX Seniors 2021 Video | Bowie High School | Laurel

The time is upon us to start gearing up for those senior 2021 shoots. It seems to me that after the year we've had, everyone is eager to get their senior photos taken which makes me super happy! It has been a terribly slow year for me since almost ALL my photo shoots were cancelled from February through September. I've been hangin' tough though and concentrating on getting lots of home projects done that I had been putting off for so long and focusing on staying positive through covid. I am happy to report that I recently photographed Laurel who is a natural beauty and super sweet. She is wrapping up her senior year in high school and deciding where she will pursue her nursing degree. Mom and dad hopped in a few photos with her which I am never opposed to because this is such an important mile stone in your child's life and needs to be documented! I photographed Laurel at Butler Park downtown and the weather...oh, the weather was just perfect! I rarely get to say that here in Texas! The temperature was perfect (didn't even sweat!) and not a stitch of wind to mess her hair up! It was a glorious way to be welcomed back to work. There's nothing better than photographing a beautiful family in beautiful scenery. Kick back and enjoy Laurel's video now.
#classof2021 #graduation #senior #seniorpictures #seniors #graduate #seniorportraits #senioryear #seniorinspire #grad #seniormuse #covid #senioryearmagazine #bowiehighschool #seniorstyleguide #seniorphotos #photography #college #atxseniorphotographer #congratulations #quarantine #prom #graduationpictures #modernsenior #seniorphotography #thetwelfthyear #seniorpics #strong #theseniorcollective #brandinellisphotography

1 comment:

Sara said...

We are thrilled with the pics of Laurel. Thank you SO MUCH Brandi, for your artistic eye and fun attitude making this a highlight of senior year for our girl!