February 2, 2021

Lifestyle Photo Shoot Video | Junie & Gaston | A Story About True Love

Aaaaaaannnnddddd, these two. I just don't have the words. I guess that's why I'm photographer b/c I communicate best visually through photos. I don't know why but a lot of times I chalk my job up as not being that important or I should be doing more with my life. I know in my heart that I have a very important job of helping people preserve memories of their loved ones and special events in their life. This is a perfect example of that. I received this email from Junie last week: "I was wondering if you might be able to take a few pictures of me and Gaston together next week. We both just started new chemotherapy and are already losing hair. And I just wanted to try to get a nice picture of us that didn’t have a telephone pole rising out of the back of our heads before we totally change and maybe never get back to anything like this look. Gaston has MD Anderson appointments at the end of next week, so our availability is limited to Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. I don’t have a plan—I just had this idea to try to get a picture before something happens to either one of us. I have no idea if weather will cooperate, or if there are locations you like to use or if you prefer something at our place. We are open to suggestion and hopeful that maybe you have some availability. It’s a last minute request — apologies for that. Anything that works out is greatly appreciated." Then, just like that I'm brought back to reality and realize that emails and requests like this remind me that my photography services do have meaning and that I'm truly fortunate to be able to share this talent to so many wonderful people that I've met. I went out to Junie and Gaston's property at sunset and she fed the deer and we did their shoot right there at home with the deer grazing in the background. It was so special photographing them and I was just warm and fuzzy all over when I saw how in love they still are after all these years. It gives me hope yet that my guy is out there somewhere. :))) Grab a cup of hot tea and a cookie and sit back, turn the music up and enjoy a story about true love.

#couplephotography #couplegoals #couple #love #photography #coupleshoot #couplelove #couples #couplephotoshoot #couplesgoals #couplephoto #couplequotes #photooftheday #couplestyle #photographer #couplevideos #photoshoot #relationshipgoals #couplegoal #portraitphotography #couplesofinstagram #coupleselfie #portrait #atxweddingphotographer #loveyou #postweddingphoto #bhfyp #cancersucks #brandinellisphotography

No comments: