June 4, 2024

Austin TX Senior 2024 Shoot | Max | Westlake High School

Wow! Where do I even begin? I've been photographing this guy and his siblings fora verdy loooooong time! I first met them when I was starting to grow my business and ran a "Popsicle Party Mini Shoot" special...ah, the good ol' days! Those were some fun sessions. Max must've been about 3 years old then. I've gotten to watch him and his sisters grow up as I photographed the family every few years. Let's TALK about LUNA their dog! She's the best! She's been along for the ride on almost all the shoots and we have a tradition of ending the shoot with the kids chasing Luna towards me as she runs full speed. This time, we had to give Luna (who is now 12 yro) a head start so she could try and beat the kids across the field. I'm tearing up as I write this but I'm happy to know that they will have these photos to cherish forever. Max is out of here and headed the for state of Washington where he has officially become a Huskie. Thank you Polo Club Equine for allowing us to do the shoot on your beautiful property! Grab an ice cold Coke and kick back and watch Max's sweet video.

#seniorportraits #seniorpictures #classof2024 #senior #atxseniorphotographer #seniorinspire #seniorstyleguide #senioryearmagazine #seniormuse #senioryear #seniorphotos #seniorpics #seniors #seniorphotography #portraitphotography #modernsenior #portrait #photography #seniorsunday #thetwelfthyear #theseniorcollective #theseniorbest #photographer #seniorologie #portraits #graduation #seniorsznmagazine #seniorsession #portraitphotographer #brandinellisphotography

No comments: