September 16, 2012

The Big Fish Story

I went down to the beach recently to squeeze in a couple of shoots back to back and it was...AWESOME! I've told you all now that my parents live down at the beach it is like my home away from MY home. When one of my favorite families told me they wanted beach photos I did what I had to do to make my way down there. That pretty much meant leaving my son and husband to fend for themselves and probably survive off of bean and cheese burritos! That's a whole other story I'll have to tell you one day. Anyway, this family is such a fun family and I knew their photos would be so playful and happy and I was right! Chris acted like he caught a big fish by hanging his daughter upside down and holding her by the ankle. She loved it and I loved it and it totally sums up their family which is hilarious. Check out the "Big Fish" story photos now.







1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I LOVE these pictures! So fun!
I want a beach near by :(