October 18, 2012

Downtown Mini Sessions In Full Swing & SOLD OUT!

We are in the full swing of things here at Brandi Nellis Photography and by "we" I mean "me"!  Well, that's not true...I've hired a girl, Haley, to help me edit photos and so she's working hard behind the scenes.  The downtown spot I picked ended up being a great location with lots of different options.  Last week was my first week down there and wouldn't you know WHILE we are shooting by the train tracks the city was putting up a chain link fence which now is shut and locked to block us from getting to the tracks.  Ugh!  The whoas of trying to find cool places.  The good news is there are lots of cool options down there so we're still good this week.  Here are a couple really cute shoots from last week.  I will post more when I can.  I'd like to shout out a huge thanks to all my great Austin families who keep supporting my small (but growing) business.  Thanks to you I sold out all 30 mini sessions this year!  WOOHOO!!!







Here's the "R" family!



No comments: