October 22, 2012

Weathering The Rain

I had every spectrum of weather last week during my mini sessions...cool and breezy, sunny and sweating and yes, even rain showers on  Saturday.  We made the  most of it though b/c who knew when we all would've been able to find another date that worked for everyone.  What is up with October always being the busiest month of the year?  My families did great (even though they weren't crazy about their hair) in the rain.  They were good sports about working under covered areas and when the down pour would stop we'd run out into the open and take some photos.  Texas rain doesn't let out a little sprinkle it just opens right up and pours!  Everything is bigger in Texas...even the rain showers are dramatic!  Here's a few more mini sessions from last week...the "S" family.






And, here's the "T" family:






And, here's a few from this week...the "L" family.  I love it!  There is something to be said about raising boys and this mom knows all about it since she has 4!  I got a small dose of having 4 boys in my house this past week when our friends from Kentucky came to visit and they have 3 boys plus my one equaled 4.  My house was so lively and loud and I loved every second of it.  Their 2 younger boys would get up with me in the morning and talk to me while I fixed Sloan's lunch for school and they would tell me all sorts of hysterical stories which I'd really like to tell you but it's not really appropriate for my business blog. Hahaha!  All that to say, you gotta love having boys!  These guys were so cute and fun.



No comments: