March 31, 2018

Mateo...Austin High Senior 2018

Gosh! I didn't even recognize this guy when he showed up for his senior session. It had been a few years since I had seen him and wouldn't have recognized him if it weren't for his mama being there. These senior sessions are just so important to document this time in your child's life. I know b/c I'm experiencing it, too. My son is a junior this year and we're in the hubbub of getting the SAT test done and starting to look at colleges. Don't wait parents...this is one of THE most important mile stones in your child's life and it's time to be documented. I had so much fun photographing Mateo. He looked so dapper in his sport coat and tie and I LOVED when he wore his mirrored shades in some of the pics. He was a good sport and went along with whatever I suggested. Get your cup of tea and sit back and watch Mateo's video...handsome dude! #austinhighschoolsenior2018

No comments: