April 23, 2020

Fine Art America Storefront | My Beach Photos are for Sale!

Hi all! I'm super excited to announce that I've open a storefront at Fine Art America to sell some of my beach photos on products! I've had to get really creative during this Covid-19 lock down and I had a good friend, Shawn Vincelette, recommend that I set up a storefront here. I'm going to try and feature different products of mine that would make great art work to hang in your house, home decor items to freshen up stale spaces or great gifts for family and friends. Today's feature product is my pom pom pillow! Let's brighten up the couch for summer with some cheerful pillows. It's an easy and low expense way to freshen up your living room or even better the kids play room. Don't you LOVE it? You can purchase pillow here!

#livingroomart #kidsplayroom #throwpillows #beachdecor #popofcolor #fineartamerica #pinkpalmdesigns #brandinellisphotography #pompoms

No comments: