April 6, 2020

ATX Senior 2020 Video | St. Michael's Academy | Jack

Like all business right now we're all adapting. We're in the midst of our shelter in place so I'm no longer able to see clients and do in studio photo viewings so I'm posting their videos here on the blog so clients don't have to wait to see their photos. I'm so happy I photographed Jack before all the Covid restrictions happened. We got some great shots of him on his high school's property and brand new football/lacrosse field which looks absolutely amazing. I know this year is a tough year for the class of 2020 which makes it even more important to document this senior year during this historical time in our world. Grab your quarantine drink (which most likely has alcohol in it;)) and some chips and dip and kick back and watch this awesome video of Jack!

No comments: