November 29, 2020

ATX Lifestyle Sibling Shoot | Downtown Austin | Bali & Dylan

I have been photographing these two literally since birth. Gosh, I feel old. They have both been absolute lookers since birth. We've created some really great photos over the years of these two. I mean...come on! Just look at them!
Now, here they are 16 & 14 years old. I love that their mom has gotten these t-shirts with their age on them for several years now. It's great fun for the Christmas card or letting the elderly people in your family know how old the kids are now. I don't know about you but I always hold kids WAY younger than what they really are and the grandparents will forever treat them like their still itty bitty even when they're pushing adulthood! LOL! We met up in downtown Austin and socially distanced ourselves and I let Mama fix and fluff the kids to her heart's content. :) It was pretty windy that day so we had some serious hair action blowing around so Keili was a great help to keep the kids put together. Grab your glass of vino and a triscuit or two and sit back, relax and turn the music up because I love this song, too. One day the siblings will get along even better and they'll realize these are the Glory Days.

#siblings #family #love #sister #sisters #brother #brothers #siblinglove #instagood #kids #cute #happy #brotherandsister #sisterlove #bro #sis #photooftheday #familytime #twins #fun #beautiful #life #instagram #brothersisterlove #brotherlove #photography #baby #sibling #momlife #brandinellisphotography

No comments: