December 23, 2020

ATX Lifestyle Family Photo Shoot | Circle C Ranch | The Devanys

Let's talk about the Devany's! This is my first time to work with them and my oh my are they a fun family! First off, I'd like to say that I was impressed when the youngest daughter, Ella (18 yro) reached out and inquired about this photo shoot for her mom's birthday gift and then was my point of contact through the entire process! Let me say that again...So, her mom did NOT have to do any work to put this photo shoot together other than her outfit and to show up for the photos. Now that's a great gift! Hint. Hint. To all the kids out there needing a great gift for your mom...here it is...a family photo shoot! I know a lot of times the mom's feel so much pressure trying to organize the date, time, schedules of the entire family, then the clothing, etc. What a beautiful gift from this family to take the weight off of mom and actually let her enjoy the process. Makes my heart warm and fuzzy when the kid's step up and do special things for their parents! We met at the park and they were ready to participate and have fun during the shoot, too! The cuteness is about to kill me. Grab your spiked hot cocoa and some bits of toffee and kick back, turn the music up and check out the Devany's video!

#familyphotography #family #familyphotographer #photography #love #newbornphotography #photographer #portraitphotography #familytime #familyphotoshoot #photooftheday #portrait #lifestylephotography #familyphotos #kids #photoshoot #kidsphotography #familyportraits #nikon #familygoals #lifestylephotographer #familyphoto #familyfirst #familysession #family #familyphotoshoot #siblings #atxfamilyphotographer #brandinellisphotography

No comments: