December 7, 2020

ATX Lifestyle Family Video | The East Side of Austin | The Girous

I've been photographing this family for several years and have watched these kids grow up right before my eyes. I know I say that on every shoot but it's the truth. I about fell over when they got out of the car this year b/c the younger two have had growth spurts since last year! I have so much fun photographing this family and we have a tradition of doing the running shot with the dog year after year. Every year it's just as good as the previous year if not better! This year was no different. You can just see the sheer happiness on their dog's face. He's just so cute! I paired this song titled "Family" by Aloe Blacc with their photos b/c I just love the words and thought it fit perfectly especially since there are three kids. The lyrics say:
And I say, "Oh, don't let go of me" Don't ever leave And yes, I know it's a long road but all I need Is right here next to me My family My family
Isn't this the truth? I think we've all had a wake up call this year and this song is just another reminder that our family's are all that we need. Kick back and relax. Grab some egg nog and a baby quiche and enjoy the Girous video. :)

#familyphotography #family #familyphotographer #photography #love #photographer #portraitphotography #photooftheday #familyphotoshoot #familytime #portrait #lifestylephotography #newborn #kids #baby #photoshoot #familyphotos #kidsphotography #familyportraits #canon #familygoals #familyphoto #lifestylephotographer #familyfirst #brandinellisphotography #eastaustin #atx

No comments: