February 27, 2008

I Had A Love Affair!

It's a photography workshop for women!!! Get your mind out of the gutter people. Check out the website...www.loveaffairworkshop.com.
I went to this awesome photography workshop in North Carolina on a really, really cute coastal island with 40 other women. I learned ALOT of new lighting tips, photoshop tips and hopefully I'll be able to implement some of these shortcuts that I learned to help save me time. One of my old high school friend's, Kathy and her hubby, picked me up from the airport and I photographed her daughter Grace on the beach for a thank you gift. We hadn't seen each other in 10 years and we picked up right where we left off...not a lull in the conversation for the 2 hours we were together. ha! What a week! Here's a few pics of Grace. I'll post some pics from the workshop soon.


1 comment:

Haley Brown said...

Brandi, I am so in love with these photos.. They are my favorites.. such a beautiful girl and the beach looked so fun..

PS Remind me to show you some mail I got it, if I forget.