March 18, 2008

Giddy Up!

Well, it's that time of year again...the rodeo is in town. I love the feeling of being at the rodeo and all that it entails...cowboys, carnival, live music, Bessie the Cow, Whiplash the Monkey and turkey legs! Mmmmm! You can't go to the Rodeo with eating a good ol' turkey leg. We went last week during spring break and watched the bull riders and then stayed for Jason Aldeen's concert afterwards. It was really good and I hate to admit I didn't know who he was until I heard a few of his hit songs...Amarillo Sky. As always, my boy dressed up like a cowboy and I have a few good pics to show. Yee ha!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute images! Love it Brandi!

Misty said...

Too Cute!! I love the one of him in the tire. He is really striking a pose.

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are my copies?!?!

Haley Brown said...

Love these pictues, too cute! Good luck with the hip hotties promotion!