May 10, 2008

Elect Alicia For Bride

Yesterday, I photographed Alicia who is getting married soon and we had a great time. I got so many beautiful shots of her that I had a hard time choosing what I wanted to blog. She wanted to do her shoot at the Capitol because she works for a Texas State Senator and her and her fiance have running political jokes. We pushed the line when we shot inside and we nearly got kicked out when we were photographing her in the press room. She wasn't at the podium but a minute before the secretary next door came running in to tell us to stop b/c we were being video monitored by the "Big Guys" upstairs. Oops!






1 comment:

AP said...

Hey Brandi,

These look great. I had so much fun at the shoot. It came after a very stressful week of wedding planning, and it was so much fun to just enjoy being a bride. I also love how we got to work a little personality into the photos. Brian is going to love the campaign poster one!

Alicia