February 20, 2009

I'm Back From Vegas!

Going to Las Vegas for the WPPI convention was a whirlwind trip with days crammed pack of classes and tradeshow booths. I met up with some of the gals that I met last year at a photo workshop and once again we had a great time together! I saw so many great speakers who have grown their photography businesses into some Godzilla business and they just make your head spin with excitement to do the same. Needless to say, I found lots of cool products and services so stay tuned...there's going to be some big changes coming at Brandi Nellis Photography!!!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww man! I was the only one missing from our house -- dang! I am going next year no matter what -- it is on my calendar!

Cristina said...

We missed you Rebecca!

It was so great to see you Brandi - you still crack me up!

Misty said...

Good times!!