September 28, 2009

I Survived My Public Speaking Engagement

I have been in recovery mode this past week after I did my public speaking deput. I did survive and I really tried hard to have fun while I was up there. I met a lot of nice photographers and they told me that I gave them good information and ideas for their business so that makes me feel the best. My hope was that I would give others information that they could take back to their studio and use. Thank goodness LeRoy was there to help me with getting the computer part set up b/c my powerpoint and video weren't working at first. Without either of those my speech would've been 5 minutes. ha! All and all, it was a great experience and I'm still alive...I did NOT have a heart attack which was what I was afraid might happen. :)

No comments: