October 11, 2010

Chillin' At The Park

I met this family a few weeks ago at a little pocket park in their neighborhood. It was surrounded by lots of green, foresty paths and I think poison ivy. I ended up with itchy, itchy legs after this shoot. What was I thinking sporting my shorts and flip flops to a shoot and then kneeling down with my bare legs in a forest filled with ferocious foliage? After all these years...you'd think I'd learn.
I had a great time with this family and I love all the happy shots we got of them playing and laughing together. There was some fun with the cheerios where they were acting like pirates and the cheerio was their eye patch...can I get an Aaaaargh?!!! It was about to be little bit's birthday in a few days so we took a 1st birthday shot of her with the hat on. :)







No comments: