January 25, 2011

John & Carey Wedding

Here's a wedding I shot last fall that I'm just getting around to posting. It was a beautiful, quaint ceremony with only their family and closest friends. The wedding was at Beusher State Park out in Bastrop. They have the prettiest amphitheater there which makes a great setting for a wedding. The flowers were done by The Flower Studio and they were absolutely gorgeous. I loved the colors Carey chose...that deep orange. I'm sorry I don't know the name of the guitarest but he was phenominal so if anyone wants to know I can find out from the bride and groom. The cute blond minister doing the ceremony is my sister...she makes me so proud! She's the good egg in the family and well, I'm the uh...cracked egg? :)
I made this cute wedding video which gives a good variety of shots through out the day.

No comments: