July 11, 2011

Daddy & Daughter

I had the great pleasure of doing a Daddy and daughter photo shoot. These don't happen very often but when they do I have to say that it's absolutely adorable. It's always so fun to see how the dads interact with their little girls. These two were so cute. She was hammin' it up during the shoot and Dad just got so tickled watching her. Since she just turned 2 years old, she was moving and shaking during the whole shoot. Sometimes I would need to get her attention so I used my ever faithful "duck quacker" to get her attention and she set me straight. From the first time I quacked the quacker she turned around and looked at me, then she walked over to me and yanked the quacker out of my mouth and said, "NO!" I did continue to use it through out the shoot only when I needed to get her attention but every time she gave me a big, "NO!" :)







1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What a heartwarming shoot Brandi!! they both look so happy!