August 25, 2011

College Bound!

I've gotten to know this family over the past couple of years and they are sending their baby girl off to college now. We had one last family photo shoot before their baby girl moved off to spread her wings and be on her own. They had picked a really cute wall at an Austin hot spot and wanted to get some shots there with the "i love you so much" saying on the wall. This actually makes the photos extra special b/c I know that this is what the 3 of them are all saying to each other in this new phase of life that they are embarking on. I just loved it. I played around with the color and funked it up a bit and overall I was pleased. I really love the last shot though where she is jumping for joy and mom and dad are in the background and well, they just don't seem quite as happy. :)








No comments: