April 25, 2013

Under The Big Top

For a long time now, I've been wanting to do some sort of fun shoot at the carnival. It doesn't come around too often and it seems everytime I find out it's here then it's on it's way out of town. That is exactly what happened this time too! I chased it down though and it was moving to the next town over so we were FINALLY able to do our carnival shoot. I had a fun and willing family that just did an outstanding job. The kids were a little ticked off when they had to leave b/c their little brother had a baseball game. HE was even mad! It was great having loads of color and design everywhere but not so fun trying to dodge all the people. Since this was the first day of the town's festival it made it a bit challenging but I like incorporating some of the characters into the photos! Please enjoy "Under The Big Top!"








1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Brandi, this is such a fun shoot! Love every shot!