September 28, 2014

September's Senior Shoot!

My first shoot with Mary got rained out which is very uncommon here in Austin, Texas but we really needed the rain so in that sense it was good. We reworked our schedules and met up this past week to get her senior shoot knocked out. Mary told me she liked the city and bold colors but wanted to work some water into her shoot as well. So, I went off on one of my scouting trips around Austin to see what new and exciting spots I could find that I hadn't ever used before and what I thought would fit what Mary wanted. We started at a cool coffee cafe in South Austin that has the most awesome color blocks on the front of the building. Once there and as we looked closer we realized they are aluminum cans that have been flattened, painted and collaged...it made such a cool background to work with! Mary's green eyes and green shirt popped beautifully off of the colorful blocked wall. She brought along her cute poodle named Lily who the best little model I've ever had. Then, we hopped across the street to Sweet Mama's Bakery for some shots with a touch of Austin or as the window says "Keep Austin Sweet" which was perfect for Mary. Then we finished with the water shots which were a bit more elegant and natural. I really love how everything came together...take a little look and check out some great shots of our senior shoot with MMMMMAAAARRRRYYYY!!!







No comments: