February 26, 2015

Hellllllloooooooooooooooo Long Lost Blog!

Oh me oh my oh! This poor blog is just like a lost little puppy wondering around out here in the internet world never getting any love from me anymore! With all the other social media venues, it's just so hard to keep up with it all. Aaaghhhhh! I did want to do a little update for anyone out there who might read this once in a blue moon. I did have some really cute Valentine shoots so wanted to post a few pics from that and send some love out.


Alot of you know that I offer some great Christmas cards every year but I also do more than just Christmas cards. I also make Valentine cards, senior graduation cards, Halloween & Thanksgiving and yes birth announcements, too! I had a client that missed getting out Christmas cards so she opted to send Valentine cards out this year and they turned out really cute so I wanted to share.

No comments: