November 2, 2016

Madilyn's Sweet 16 Party!

Wowzers! I think back to my Sweet 16 party and it was NUTHIN' like this! My friend Christa and I had a party at her house WAY OUT in the boonies. We had guys and girls over and hung out, watched movies, acted like 12 year olds and had lots of fun. I do remember everyone slept over and we had a big band function early in the morning that we all had to get to. ANDDDDDD in a nut shell, that was it. Today, there are some really swanky "Sweet 16" parties. Madilyn's party was in a beautiful venue with one of the best views in Austin, the decorations were cute, the DJ had the place rockin', there was a photo booth and yummy catered food and a really pretty cake...it was done up right. I had a great time photographing these kids while they photographed themselves mostly and posted to snapchat. haha! It was a really fun party and I'm honored I was chosen to document the party for the family.














No comments: