March 27, 2019

ATX Senior Photos | Veritas High School | Jaye

I've been doing some pretty amazing senior photo sessions lately. These kids are rocking their sessions & I'm having so much fun documenting this time in their life. Jaye was in elementary school with my son and now and I'm photographing her senior photos. This just makes me want to cry like a baby that these kids are already this grown up. Time? Where does it go? Really? Jaye is off to Texas A & M and I'm sure she'll knock it out of the park there with her college studies. Take a look at this beauty!

#seniorpictures #seniorphotos #senioryear #bowiesenior2019 #seniorportraits #seniorsessions #senior2020 #capandgown #seniorphotoshoot #snszn #seniorphoto #modernteenstyle #atxseniorphotographer #atxsenior #organic #natural #firefly #mustardyellow #urban #seaholm #brandinellisphotography

No comments: