August 25, 2021

Don't Blink | Jack Senior 2022 | Wimberley High School

Oh, I used to change this one's diapers when he was a baby! I'd help his mama out sometimes and baby sit him when they needed help. His mama Lori and I are sorority sisters from Mizzou and then moved to Texas together many years ago when we were young, single and fancy free! Now, we're old (jk!) and my baby is in college and hers is about to be! It's hard to believe but Jack's a senior this year at Wimberley HS and ready to take on his last year and make it the best yet. He's the kicker for the football team there so we finished his photo shoot down at the fb field. When you see his photos, you'll see why I was torn on what song to use for his video b/c I could've used "Boys of Summer" by Kenny Chesney OR I could've titled it "Friday Night Lights", too. Anyway you slice it, he's one handsome dude and he rocked his senior shoot and was a great sport while Lori and I drug him all around Wimberley. :))) Grab your protein smoothie and a bar and kick back and enjoy Jack's video.

#senior #classof2022 #seniorpictures #seniorportraits #seniors #senioryear #graduation #photography #wimberleyseniorphotographer #graduate #seniorinspire #senioryearmagazine #seniorphotos #seniorstyleguide #seniormuse #seniorphotography #seniorpics #grad #portrait #college #love #highschool #junior #modernsenior #atxphotographer #seniorsunday #portraitphotography #thetwelfthyear #seniorologie #boysofsummer #fridaynightlights #texans #wimberleyhs #brandinellisphotography

No comments: