January 10, 2022

Happy New Year! Cheers to 2022!

While there were a few good moments in 2021, there was plenty of moments that weighed me down and left me feeling heavy with the energy sucked out of me. Anyone else? I'm ready to put 2021 behind me and only look forward at this point. This year, I'm opening myself and my big ol' heart up to love, travel, success and bettering myself to be a better version of me! I'm not big into new years resolutions but I wrote a few intentions down and I will be working on bettering my body with more exercise, dancing and weight lifting. I'll be bettering my brain with setting a goal of getting my drone license and I'll be bettering my soul with taking more time for prayer, meditation and bible study. How about a HUGE toast...Let's open our hearts and minds and receive 2022 with a giant bear hug and let's celebrate that 2021 is behind us. What about you? Have you set any goals or intentions for the new year? I'd love to hear them, if so.

No comments: