November 17, 2022

Blake + Karissa | Austin TX Surprise Wedding Proposal | Lou Neff Point

Oh my goodness! This was so exciting to be a part of! Blake and I worked out all the details before hand to try and make this proposal perfect for Karissa. I felt like an under cover agent working on a top secret project with this surprise proposal. Originally, he had wanted to propose to her at Zilker Park because that is where they first told each other that they loved each other (cue the kleenex). Unfortunately, ACL threw a kink in our plan and Zilker Park was still fenced off from all the concert festivities so he made a plan B to do it at Lou Neff Point. Lou Neff Point is where Ladybird Lake and Barton Springs meet and there's a nice look out with an amazing view of the city. We met earlier in the week to work out our parking situation (thank you @Chuy's) and time the walk over to the point! On the day of, I arrived earlier and got situated in my hidden spot behind an electric pole and apparently some poison ivy, too. Eek. I made sure to clear the people out of the area a few minutes before they arrived. I didn't want anything to spoil this proposal. I moved about 6-8 people out of the way...crackin' that whip! I think they all went and sat up above to view the whole thing. :)) Blake and Karissa arrived right on time and as they walked over Blake gave me a side eye to check to make sure I was ready. Karissa had no idea and he took her over to the spot with the perfect view of Austin behind them and proceeded to pour his heart out and get down on one knee. It was SO exciting especially when Karissa said yes. All the strangers up above that were secretly watching the proposal happen from afar started cheering loudly when Karissa said yes. I hopped out of the bushes and moved closer to get some up close shots. So, without further adieu grab a pumpkin spiced latte and kick back and watch their sweet, sweet proposal.

#proposal #love #engagement #engaged #wedding #engagementring #shesaidyes #bridetobe #couplegoals #bride #diamondring #isaidyes #ring #weddinginspiration #diamonds #weddingdress #ido #engagementphotos #marryme #proposalideas #weddingring #weddingphotography #diamond #couple #marriage #rings #engagementrings #gettingmarried #jewelry #birthday #atxweddingphotographer #atx #brandinellisphotography

No comments: