April 21, 2023

Austin Lifestyle Senior 2023 Shoot | Lauren | Austin High School

Oh my goodness! We were a bit stressed about the weather before this shoot. I swear I'm a full time photographer and part time meterologist...see Mom I am using my Geography degree from college! My Gigi always wanted me to be a weather woman on TV. I could've given Ginger on GMA a run for her money. :) We had been in touch a few times prior to the shoot checking the hourly weather and praying that the rain would clear. Aaaaannnnddd, at 4pm that day it was still iffy but the rain chances were only 6% so I was feeling good about that! By 6pm, it was just gorgeous out and made for a beautiful sky for the shoot. Lauren wore some light blue shorts and a vibrant blue dress for a couple of her outfits and the blue just pops off of the green grass and trees. Lauren is wrapping up her time at Austin High and moving on to Texas A & M in the fall to study really hard stuff! Haha! Not only is she beautiful but she's super smart, too. Grab an iced tea and a brownie and kick back and enjoy her video. P.s. I do not own the rights to this song.

#senior #classof2023 #seniorpictures #seniorportraits #seniors #photography #senioryear #atxseniorphotographer #graduation #love #seniorphotos #graduate #seniorphotography #seniorinspire #seniorpics #senioryearmagazine #seniorstyleguide #college #portrait #seniormuse #highschool #grad #junior #photographer #seniorsunday #family #modernsenior #portraitphotography #seniorcare #thetwelfthyear #futureaggie #brandinellisphotography

No comments: