July 11, 2008

Wedding Photography Summer Special



So, I don't concentrate the majority of my business on shooting weddings like I used to but I still enjoy capturing the emotions and details about one's wedding day. I thought I would run a small summer special and see if anyone out there is interested in little ol' me to photograph their wedding. My "Veils Package" consists of 6 hours wedding day coverage, 500 4x6 prints in a custom photo box and 3 months online viewing and is normally priced at $2700 HOWEVER for the summer special I'm offering all that for $1500! What's the catch you ask? Well, I have 3 openings left for 2008 weddings only and this special expires this Wednesday, July 16th at 5:00pm. Spread the word to any of your friends or loved ones who may be getting married and let them know about this fabulous deal.

No comments: