February 23, 2011

Up & Coming Stars!

I've been a little MIA this year on the ol' blog and FB. Forgive me while I make some changes in my business, get more organized and brainstorm new marketing ideas. While I maybe haven't been chatting it up on here, behind the scenes I am working diligently to better myself and business for 2011!
Last Friday, I met with R & G to photograph their headshots. They have been talking about doing some acting with their mom for awhile now but after she took them to the Justin Bieber movie they came out of there asking how they could get a piece of the action, too. It was gray and drizzly on Friday but I had the coolest spot to take these two cool kids. It was a short shoot but we managed to pull out some killer photos....dude! I had to add that last word once I wrote out the word "killer". :)











No comments: