January 26, 2016

Cute Cousins

I've been editing my niece's birthday photos in preparing to make her annual birthday album...7 months later. Whoops! Thank goodness my sister has the patience of Job. Well, she used to. Hmmm, now that I think about it her fuse has gotten shorter in the last few years. Good thing I'm working on this album now! I came across this shot of my son with his cousin at her 8th birthday party and just smiled ear to ear. She loves her big cousin Sloanie and this first photo just shows it. Plus, how cool is your older boy cousin if he'll drive you around in your Barbie Jeep on your birthday. Love! Now, that I'm reviewing over the photos I do see there could be a little teasing going on in a few of these shots. It looks like Sloan is chasing her down and taunting her in some of these, too. Yes, as the older cousin he loves to taunt his younger cousin. Anyway, I just had to share.





No comments: