April 29, 2020

Cerulean Blue Ocean Yoga Mat

I've added a new photo to my Etsy shop Pink Palm Designs and myFine Art America storefront today. It features one of my photos from when I went to Hawaii a few years ago to visit my college roomie Holly. She's lived there for about 17 years and knows the ins and outs of the island. This particular day we did an amazing hike by a light house...sorry, I should know the name of it but I forgot since it's been several years. On that hike though, the views were spectacular. There were lots of small tide pools down below us and several people were ballsy enough to jet off the hiking trail and go rogue down the side of the mountain on their own so they could swim in these pools. No thanks said this Texas girl. I'll hit the beach later. :) I was able to get this shot of the crashing waves against the rocks on this hike and it's grown on me. The more I look at it the more I like it. You can get this shot printed on several different products through my storefront at Fine Art America but I thought it would be fun to highlight the yoga mat today b/c we're all in need of some calm, peace and tranquility during this Covid shelter in place. If you need a beautiful, soothing yoga mat to accessorize your work out then this is for you!

#retreat #yoga #meditation #travel #yogaretreat #nature #wellness #relax #love #mindfulness #vacation #healing #selfcare #health #getaway #wellnessretreat #community #spirituality #retreatyourself #peace #retreats #wanderlust #fitness #wellbeing #yogateacher #adventure #holiday #beach #brandinellisphotography

No comments: