November 18, 2020

ATX Lifestyle Family Shoot | Circle C Park | The Batchelors

Man oh man. Someone please stop time. I have photographed these kiddos since they were in preschool and now the eldest son Noah is graduating from high school. I'm just in disbelief. This little walk down memory lane made me dig through their old files to see one of the previous family shoots when the kids were smaller. I found this one from 2014. Look how little they were?!

I feel like maybe I should've used Cher's song "If I could turn back time" in their music video. Oops. Now we're all going to have that song stuck in our heads for the rest of the day! I love this family and was happy to see them again and document this important time in Noah's life. I can't wait to see what his future holds. Grab your diet coke and cheetos and kick back and enjoy the Batchelor's video.

#seniorpictures #seniorportraits #senior #photography #portraitphotography #photographer #classof2021 #seniorpics #portrait #senioryear #seniorphotographer #seniorinspire #seniorphotography #seniorstyleguide #senioryearmagazine #seniorphotos #photoshoot #modernsenior #nikon #graduation #thetwelfthyear #photooftheday #portraits #theseniorcollective #classof2020 #classof2018 #highschool #seniors #brandinellisphotography

No comments: