December 29, 2020

New Desert Print Available Now | In My Etsy Shop | Pink Palm Designs Shop

I have officially wrapped up all my senior and family shoots through the end of the year so I've been taking a little time to update a few prints in my Etsy shop! Some of you may not know this but I sell some of my travel photos (mainly beach shots) in my #Etsy shop called Pink Palm Designs Shop. I take so many beautiful photos and hated that I wasn't able to share these fabulous photos with others. Then, one day I was like why can't I share these photos with others? I started doing some research and found out that I could with a little extra work! Now a year later, a 105 sales later and 101 photos in my shop and I AM doing it! I love, love, love to see where all the clients come from who purchase my photos. I've had people from England, Australia, the North eastern states and one gal who works on a yacht in the Bahamas and now my underwater Bahamas shot hangs on the yacht there! It has brought me great joy to be able to share my travel shots with others and know that my work is hanging in people's home around the globe. That just makes me warm and fuzzy all over! Right now, I offer the prints as a digital download and then you can order whatever product online that suits your fancy and have it shipped to your home and ready to hang! If you're wanting a printed version of one of my photos then I also sell printed products through my Fine Art America shop, too. Today, I've added a new desert print to my Etsy shop and wanted to share the love. I'm hoping with so many people staying home to work this next year that some new art work may be necessary to keep the office fresh. Check out this beauty!

#instahome #style #o #designer #kitchen #bhfyp #wallart #livingroomdecor #homeinterior #homeinspiration #smallbusiness #house #furnituredesign #interiordecorating #kitchendesign #bedroomdecor #homestyling #shoplocal #lifestyle #deco #giftideas #decora #photography #artist #flowers #hiasandinding #bedroom #wood #homemade #casa #brandinellisphotography #etsy #etsyshop #handmade #etsyseller #etsysellersofinstagram #smallbusiness #shopsmall #etsyfinds #art

No comments: