October 6, 2021

A Texas Beauty | Aine | Senior 2022 Bowie High School

I have been photographing Aine and her family since she was a little girl. Recently, I've been starting alot of my blog posts like that which is making me think Dang...I'm old! In fact, let's just take a stroll down memory lane to prove it. This is one of my favorite shoots with this family around their pool. I'm not sure how old she is here maybe 10 yrs old?

Now, here she is rolling into her senior year like a rockstar. She did an amazing job modeling and working her poses like a pro. While we photographed her on the dock, she was even a good sport and laughed it off when some paddle boarders paddled by mooning us like old Austin hippies would do. LOL. And man, that moon was bright white, too. :) Grab your snack and drink and sit back and enjoy this super cute video of Aine!

#senior #classof2022 #seniorpictures #seniorportraits #seniors #senioryear #graduation #photography #seniorphotographer #graduate #seniorinspire #senioryearmagazine #seniorphotos #seniorstyleguide #seniormuse #seniorphotography #seniorpics #grad #portrait #college #love #highschool #junior #modernsenior #atxseniorphotographer #seniorsunday #portraitphotography #thetwelfthyear #seniorologie #brandinellisphotography #deepeddypool #fullmoon #keepaustinweird

No comments: